Wed, Mar 8, 2023 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM CET
Show in My Time Zone
3D printing is at an all-time high, but is it the best solution for all manufacturing projects? Choosing 3D printing over machining will depend on your part’s mechanical needs and application. These choices can significantly affect your design approach, cost considerations, timeline, and outcomes.
In this webinar, learn how to approach part design through a cost-benefit and performance outcome lens:
– Key characteristics and benefits of CNC machining
– Key differentiators of 3D printing
– Additive manufacturing design paradigms
– Industrial 3D printing materials
– Cost trade-offs by features
– Xometry case examples from Phase 4 Aerospace, Dixon Valve, and BMW
Registration Online an be had here
Event: 3D Printing or Machining? Know Which to Choose And When
Date: Wed., Mar 8, 2023
Time: 1:00 PM EST
About the Presenter
Greg Paulsen leads the Applications Engineering Team at Xometry, working directly with customers on special case projects. He’s an expert in all things manufacturing, from 3D printing to CNC machining, to injection moulding and beyond.